5 Awesome Retail Outlets For The Plus Size Woman
My beautiful style tribe,
This post is dedicated to my ladies blessed with those extra curves. Today I've rounded up for you, five great shopping outlets that carry beautiful wardrobe options for you. So here we go!
1. ASOS. First on my list is also InStyle Magazine's number 1 on their plus-size shopping list, ASOS. ASOS offers a wide range of on-trend and affordable plus-size clothing. Their line includes beautiful maxi dresses, stylish bikinis and wrap-tops. So, if you haven't already be sure to check them out!
2. Pretty Little Thing. UK based store, Pretty Little Thing makes number 2 on my list. Like ASOS, Pretty Little Thing carries a great selection of plus-size clothing including your daytime must-haves such as t-shirts and gym wear and wardrobe pieces for your more glamorous events. Their selection is also quite affordable.
3. Mango. Not widely known for their plus-size offering, Mango's Violeta plus-size line is actually a very impressive one. Full disclaimer, they are a bit more pricey than other plus-size carriers but their clothing options are so beautiful and fashion-forward that I'd still recommend them for more investment type pieces.
4. Old Navy. Old Navy makes my list because they are perfect for the plus-size lady looking for simple and affordable clothing items. Their plus-size line ranges from size 16-30. The store is a definite go to if you're looking for items such as maxi dresses, chinos, blazers and capri pants.
5. Nordstrom. Rounding up my list today is Nordstrom. This store is perfect for those special occasion type shopping. So if you're looking for a job interview suit or a nice evening gown, then check them out. You just might find something worth taking away!
And that rounds up my list for today. To my beautiful curvy ladies out there, I do hope this list helps you out on your next shopping adventure :) Let me know of any other go-to shopping places for you in the comments below.
Till then, stay stylish my friends.
p.s. don't forget to show some love for the post by clicking the heart button below :)